What is Spirulina?
Spirulina is rich in potassium and also contains calcium, chromium, copper, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, selenium, sodium, and zinc. Spirulina is rich in essential fatty acids and contains vitamins C, D, E and many of the B vitamins as well.
1. Mache greens or mixed baby greens (as much as you like)
2. Add vegetables of your choice (I especially like tomatoes, carrots, zucchini, and red peppers )
3. Throw in a handful of sunflower sprouts (Yummy more Protein)
4. Sprinkle some Sprilina on top
5. Drizzle with olive oil, balsalmic vinegar and sea salt (optional) and my favorite pizza seasoning from Frontier or you can add any dressing of your choice. You can also include some optional additions such as; nuts, seeds, raisons or dried cranberries.
Voila! A salad full of nutrients ready in 5 minutes.